“You” and “Your” means you, the player using the Site, Gaming Platform or the Services.
"Gaming Platform" means any online and/or mobile platform provided by Us to allow You to access the Site and the Services;
“Site” means the website www.platincasino.com;
“Services” means the provision by Us of gaming and betting services provided via the Site and the Gaming Platform.
Protecting Your privacy and Your personal data is important to Us.
Your personal information data will be held in accordance with the Isle of Man Data Protection Act 2002 (the “Data Protection Law”).
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND ITS USE
We collect personal data when You use the Site and information about the transactions You undertake including details of payment cards used. Where such details of payment cards used are provided, they are stored in a fully encrypted format and not accessible by Us.
You will be asked to provide personal data when You register for any account with Us or otherwise use the Site or the Services.
When You use the Site and/or the Services, Our servers keep an activity log unique to You that collects certain administrative and traffic information including: source IP address, time of access, date of access, web page(s) visited, language use, software crash reports and type of browser used. Such details are essential for the provision of and the quality of the Site and the Services. We may collect personal data about You from third parties including financial institutions, identification verification agencies, credit providers and credit reference agencies for the purposes of maintaining Your account with Us (“Your Account”), identification verification, conducting credit or other financial checks, and You consent to Our collection and processing of Your personal data for these purposes.
Your personal data will be used by Us and by third parties on Our behalf:
- to set up, manage and administer Your Account, including for anti-money laundering, prevention of terrorist financing and identity verification; and
- to make, settle and pay bets or wagers;
- for statistical and research purposes;
- for market research and data analysis purposes;
- to analyse Your credit risk (if applicable);
- to improve the quality or service and gaming experience for Our players; and
- to comply with licensing and regulatory requirements as are applicable to Us.
We and other members of Our group may contact You to advise You of other goods and services that We think may be of interest to You. If You do not wish to receive such marketing materials, please contact Us in writing to support[at]platincasino.com and marked for the attention of the Data Protection Officer. Any telephone calls You make to Us may be recorded for training and/or security purposes.
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATA
It is Your responsibility to notify Us of any changes in Your personal data by sending an e-mail to Us at (support[at]platincasino.com).
If You believe any of Your personal data is incorrect or inaccurate, You may request corrections or changes to such personal data by contacting Us at support[at]platincasino.com. We may require You to provide information to Us to allow Us to verify Your identity in this event.
We may disclose Your personal data:
- if required to do so by law. This may include disclosing Your personal data to third parties for the purposes of identifying You, anti-money laundering, the prevention of terrorist financing. We may also obtain personal data about You from third parties to allow Us to carry out checks to prevent money laundering, vetting and identification and the prevention of the terrorist financing;
- if We believe in good faith that such action is necessary to:
- to comply with any law or comply with legal process served on Us;
- to protect and defend Our rights or property; or
- to act to protect the personal safety of users of the Site, the Services or the public;
- to any regulatory body or licensing body or authority;
- to third parties for the purposes of settling or making payment in connection with any bet or wager;
- to any payment management company engaged by Us to handle payment and collection processes to and from Our players;
- to third parties who provide services to or on Our behalf;
- to any third party that purchases Us or Our business;
- with Your consent;
- for the purposes of disaster recovery.
We may also disclose Your personal data to other parties in Our group or to third parties for the purposes mentioned above. Your personal data may be processed outside of the Isle of Man and/or the European Economic Area. In this event We will ensure that Your personal data is processed in accordance with the Data Protection Law.
We will only use Your name in publicity material with Your consent.
To find out more about cookies please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
We will take the steps as required by the Data Protection Law to ensure that the personal data We collect is accurately recorded and kept securely.
We do not warrant the security of any information, including personal data, which You transmit to Us over the internet. However, once We receive Your personal data, We will protect Your personal data from misuse, loss or unauthorised access in accordance with the Data Protection Law.
Given that the internet is a global environment, using the internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of personal data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing this Site and communicating electronically with Us, You acknowledge and agree to Us processing Your personal data in this way.