We at Platincasino care about our players and want to ensure that your time spent with us stays fun and enjoyable.
We strive to support you in ensuring safe and responsible gaming behaviour by offering the tool and information you need so that you can take the right decisions.
Gambling should be purely a source of entertainment. Here are some tips for safe betting:
- Gambling should be only treated as a form of entertainment.
- Only gamble money you can afford to lose.
- Know your limits and be clear about them before you start to gamble. Do not wager more that you are prepared to spend.
- Do not gamble when you have negative emotions, such as when you are stressed, frustrated, or disappointed.
- Do not gamble when you are under influence of medication or alcohol.
- Plan how much time you would like to spend on gambling and stick to your plans.
- Do not chase your losses.
Are you at risk?
If you are concerned about your gambling, you can take the following self-assessment. This test can help you to reflect on your own gambling behaviour. It is important that you are honest with yourself when answering the questions. In case you answer more than 7 questions with a “Yes” you should reflect on your gambling activities and scroll down to addiction advice centres and tools we offer.
- Have you ever lost time form work due to gambling?
- Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
- Has gambling affected your reputation?
- Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
- Have you ever gambled to get money to pay debts or solve financial difficulties?
- Has gambling ever caused a decrease in your ambition of efficiency?
- After losing, do you feel you must return as soon as possible to win back your losses?
- After winning, do you have a strong urge to return and win more?
- Do you often gamble until you run out of money?
- Have you ever borrowed money to finance your gambling?
- Have you ever sold anything to finance your gambling?
- Are you reluctant to use “gambling money” for normal expenditures?
- Does gambling make you careless of welfare of yourself and your family?
- Do you ever gamble longer than planned?
- Have you ever gambled to escape worry or trouble?
- Have you ever committed or considered committing an illegal act to finance gambling?
- Has gambling ever caused you to have difficulty sleeping?
- Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble?
- Do you ever get the urge to celebrate any good fortune with a few hours of gambling?
- Have you ever considered self-destruction as a result of your gambling?
Responsible Gambling Tools
As part of our commitment to responsible gambling we provide several options to customers who would like to take a break from gambling.
Self-Exclusion and Limits
If you think that your gaming behaviour is getting out of hand, we offer you the option of self-exclusion or to limit your losses, stakes and deposits, which you can set in your player account or by asking our customer support team.
We offer a self-exclusion facility which can be implemented through your "Account" "My Profile" - "Block Account" function or by contacting our customer support. With self-exclusion you are able to take a break from gambling for up to 30 days for any reasons. When self-exclusion is implemented you will not be able to place any bet in your account and all marketing e-mails will cease.
Alternatively we offer you the option to self-exclude permanently. This is possible via the customer support. If you choose to self-exclude permanently you will not be able to reopen your account. We will also endeavour to find any new accounts that you create and close them accordingly. We will no longer send you marketing e-mails.
We offer loss limits to allow you to set a personal limitation of your potential losses. In order to maintain the highest possible standard of responsible gambling, the loss limit is controlled by you.
Loss limits can be implemented through your "Account" function. Limits on offer include 1 day, 1 week, or 1 month. You can edit your loss limit here through the "My Profile" - "Loss Limit" function. If you reduce your loss limit, this will take effect in real time. Any increase to your loss limit is subject to a 7 day cooling off period. Upon expiry of the 7 day cooling off period you are required to reconfirm your approval to increase the limit.
Stake limits may be implemented through your "My Profile" - "Limit" function. Limits on offer include 1 day, 1 week, or 1 month. You can edit your stake limit here through the "My profile" - "Stake Limit" function. If you reduce your stake limit, this will take effect in real time. Any increase to your stake limit is subject to a 7-day cooling off period. Upon expiry of the 7-day cooling off period you are required to reconfirm your approval to increase the limit.
Deposit limits may be implemented through your "My Profile" - "Limit" function. Limits on offer include 1 day, 1 week, or 1 month. You can edit your deposit limit here through the "My Profile" - "Deposit Limit" function. If you reduce your stake limit, this will take effect in real time. Any increase to your stake limit is subject to a 7-day cooling off period. Upon expiry of the 7-day cooling off period you are required to reconfirm your approval to increase the limit.
Time limits may be implemented through your "My Profile" - "Limit" function. By setting a time limit you can choose how much time you would like to spend in a session. If you reduce your stake limit, this will take effect in real time. Any increase to your stake limit is subject to a 7-day cooling off period. Upon expiry of the 7-day cooling off period you are required to reconfirm your approval to increase the limit.
Addiction Advice Centres
If you feel that you are gambling too much and are looking for professional help, contact the GamCare National Helpline on 0808 8020 133. Lines are open from 8am to midnight UK time.
The following organisations provide psychological help, professional advice and assistance in dealing with gambling addition:
- Blazing Star
- Burning Heat
- Chinese Dragon
- Crystal Heart
- Diamond And Fruits
- Diamond Casino
- Double Triple Chance
- Dragons Treasure
- Dragon's Treasure Ii
- El Torero
- Endless Summer
- Extra 10 Liner
- Extra Wild
- Eye Of Horus
- Fishin Frenzy
- Fruit Slider
- Ghost Slider
- Gold Of Persia
- Golden Gate
- Hocus Pocus
- Honey Bee
- Jokers Cap
- Jollys Cap
- Kangaroo Island
- King Of Luck
- Knights Life
- Liberty Bells
- Lost Temple
- Magic Mirror
- Magic Mirror Deluxe Ii
- Rising Liner
- Super 7 Reels
- The Final Frontier
- Triple Triple Chance
- Tropical Heat
- Wild Frog
- World Of Wizard
Top Casino Games
- Book Of Dead
- Royal Seven Xxl
- Ramses Book
- Star Joker
- Fancy Fruits
- Fire Joker
- Holmes & The Stolen Stones
- Dead Or Alive 2™
- Fancy Fruits Respins Of Amun Re
- La Dolce Vita
- Valley Of The Gods
- Sticky Diamonds Rhfp
- Extra Chilli
- Books & Bulls
- Crystal Ball
- Ramses Book Respins Of Amun-Re
- Wild Toro
- Who Wants To Be A Millionaire
- Back To The Fruits Respins Of Amun-Re
- The Sword And The Grail
- Rugby Star
- Pearl Lagoon
- Take 5
- Book Of Oz
- Pharao's Riches
- Moon Princess
- Roman Legion
- Magic Book
- Doom Of Egypt
- Wild Tome Of The Woods
- Gonzos Quest
- Danger High Voltage
- Books & Bulls Gdn
- Hot Choice
- Divine Fortune
- Shoguns Secret
- Chronos Joker
- Atlantic Wilds
- Book Of Madness
- Golden Glyph
- Inferno Star
- Cleopatra´s Crown
- Win Blaster
- Book Of Ages
- Take 5 Gdn
- Roman Legion Extreme Rhfp
- Wolf Gold
- Peking Luck
- Rise Of Olympus
- Roman Legion Extreme