Version: v2.1, last update: 2019/03/28
- Red Rhino Ltd (Red Rhino) is a company registered on the 19th November 2014 under the laws of Malta; Registration number: C67666; registered address: 6, Investor House (Suite 3), Triq il-Fikus, San Gwann, Malta. Red Rhino is trading under the name www.platincasino.com (accordingly any reference to Red Rhino or www.platincasino.com shall be construed as constituting a reference to Red Rhino Ltd)..
- Red Rhino is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) www.mga.org.mt and holds the following licenses:
MGA/B2C/398/2017 issued on 01 August 2018
The MGA is a regulatory body for granting remote gaming licenses in Malta.
- The Gaming System in use is provided by United Remote Ltd. United Remote Ltd is licensed and regulated by the MGA. License: MGA/CL4/1041/2014.
- This agreement establishes the Terms and Conditions for the contractual relationship between Red Rhino and any person registering with Red Rhino, known as a Player. Each player is required to accept these Terms and Conditions when registering for an account with Red Rhino and is bound by them throughout the existence of the relationship.
- Red Rhino reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions including any of the Rules at any time. Any material modification to the Terms & Conditions will be notified to players before the new Terms and Conditions come into effect and players have to accept the updated version of the Terms and Conditions. Should the player, due to any possible changes, not wish to continue using the services of Red Rhino anymore, he can withdraw all available funds and close his account.
- The law of the Republic of Malta shall apply, under exclusion of conflicting laws. The non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Malta shall apply. As a consumer with residence within the EU, you also obtain protection from your domestic mandatory legal provisions. As a consumer, you may address claims related to the present Terms and Conditions to your domestic courts as well as to the courts of the Republic of Malta.
- In the case of any dispute between the English language version and any interpretation of the Terms and Conditions, Betting Rules, Bonus conditions as well as any other text on the website, and versions in other languages, the English language version and interpretation shall prevail.
- It is recommended that you print a copy of these Terms and Conditions and the Betting Rules for your records and store them in an easily accessible place.
§2 Account Rules
- Any player applying for an account must register personally and be at least 18 years old.
- Red Rhino reserves the right to terminate a business relationship at any time without giving reasons.
- Residents of Afghanistan, Aland Islands, Algeria, American Pacific, American Samoa, American Virgin Islands, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctic, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bouvet Island, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Caledonia, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Chad, Chile, Cocos, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Côte d'Ivoire, Cuba, Czech Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, DVR North Korea, East Timor, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Faroe, Fiji, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern and Antarctic Lands, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Heard and McDonald Islands, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Jersey, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macao, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Micronesia, Mongolia, Montserrat, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk island, Northern Mariana Islands, Oman, Outer Oceania, Pakistan, Palau, Palestinian territories, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Pitcairn, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Republic of Korea, Republic of Moldova, Reunion, Rwanda, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Spain, Sri Lanka, St. Barthelemy, St. Helena, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Martin, St. Pierre and Miquelon, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, United Kingdom, United States, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe cannot register as players with Red Rhino.
- The players of Red Rhino agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions at all times, and also confirm that they are:
- not acting in the interests of any third party;
- not utilising funds originating from any criminal activity or activities;
- not utilising bank accounts, debit cards, credit card/s they are not authorised to use;
- not to attempt to gain unauthorised access to Red Rhino systems or, to alter its code or content in any way;
- not going to take part or organise any criminal actions against Red Rhino, its affiliates, and its players.
- In the event of a player not respecting one or more of the rules as mentioned in 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3, Red Rhino reserves the right to close the account.
- The Player confirms to have evaluated the legal situation in general as well as especially the legality of the services offered by Red Rhino diligently, and to have obtained legal advice if necessary. In case the Player has doubts even regarding the legality parts of the services offered by Red Rhino, he or she will refrain from obtaining any of the services offered by Red Rhino.
- In order to open an account with Red Rhino, the prospective customer must correctly fill in the registration form found on the website and read and accept the Terms and Conditions as found on the Red Rhino website.
- The player must submit the correct information during the registration process. This includes name, surname, address, telephone number and e-mail. The player also agrees to update this information in a timely manner should there be any changes to their personal data provided. The player is restricted to opening only one account or having only one active account. In case a player opens more than one account, stakes and winnings will be declared void, the respective accounts will be closed and the account balance will be refunded up to the amount of deposits made. Red Rhino may, at its own discretion and without having to provide any justification, refuse to open an account or close an existing account. However, all contractual obligations already made will be honoured and all funds held in such account at the time of closure will be refunded.
- All accounts are opened and transacted in the Euro currency.
- Red Rhino is not a financial institution and no interest is paid on any funds, irrespective of the amount, held in the player´s account.
- It is the responsibility of the player to keep track of winnings and report them to the proper authorities, if the player resides in a jurisdiction where those winnings are taxable. In Malta tax is not payable on winnings.
- During the registration process the player will be able to choose his login ID and password. This password may be changed by the player at any time.
- The player must keep his login ID and password secret at all times. In this respect, Red Rhino advises the player not to write down his login ID and password in a way that can be easily found or used. Red Rhino also advises the player not to leave his computer unattended when logged in, so that he can avoid anyone using his account without his consent. Red Rhino also advises the player to construct a password with a minimum length of six characters which contains, as a minimum, upper case and lower case alphabetical characters and numbers or other characters (e.g. Asdf12/3).
- If a bet/s is placed using the login ID and password of a player it will be considered to have been made by that player and therefore to be accepted and valid.
- Red Rhino prohibits player collusion and use of devices or programs which distort normal game play (such as Robots).
- Red Rhino retains the right to examine and confirm the identity of its players at any time. When deemed necessary, Red Rhino will request that documentation proving the player´s identity is forwarded to its offices. Examples of documentation requested could be certified copies of photo ID´s, passports, bank statements, references, utility bill, photocopy of credit card, etc.
- A player account cannot be sold or transferred to third parties.
If an account remains inactive for a period of 12 months or more, Red Rhino has the right to commence charging an administrative fee of Euro 5.00 per month from the date of inactivity. This administrative fee shall continue to be levied until the earlier of:
- thirty (30) months from the commencement date of inactivity;
- the customer closes his account, or;
- the customer recommences activity on his account.
If Red Rhino is unable to refund the funds to the player, we will transfer any outstanding balances to the care of the Authority.
- In case of blocked/closed/excluded accounts or if the player cannot log into his account for any reason, the player can contact Red Rhino on support[at]platincasino.com to recover his funds.
- Players can close their account at any time by sending an email to support[at]platincasino.com. The balance remaining in the account will be withdrawn. For such purpose, Red Rhino may request the player to verify his/her identity by providing appropriate documentation. In case a withdrawal to the player is not possible for any reason, Red Rhino will transfer such funds to the Authority as set out in §2 no. 17 above.
§3 Deposits, Transfers and Withdrawal
- Deposits can be made into the account by the payment methods that are available on the Red Rhino website. The name on the credit card or the bank transfer should be identical to that of the player receiving the funds. If this is not the case, the deposit will be rejected and the funds paid back. Any charges levied by the banks/payment gateways will be deducted from the reversed amount.
- The accepted payment methods, including time frames for performing of transactions, can be found here: Payment Providers
- It is suggested that you print all transaction data and keep it readily accessible for your own records.
- It is unlawful to deposit money from ill-gotten means to your gaming account.
- Any funds deposited must be utilised for the placing of bets, withdrawal requests on funds not wagered will not be honoured.
- A know your client (KYC) procedure might be carried out on all the players depositing money. All transactions are checked for possible money laundering activity. Any suspicious activity on an account could lead to the player being reported to the relevant authorities and freezing of the funds and could also lead to the closure of the account. Furthermore, Red Rhino reserves the right to request further documentation regarding a player's identity, the origin of wealth and funds utilised to play, if applicable, whenever it deems such measures necessary for the purposes of preventing money laundering, terrorist funding, fraud and/or further criminal activity. Players not complying with such request may be sanctioned, including refusal of deposits and blocking and/or closure on the account in question.
- Bonuses can from time to time be placed into a player´s account as part of a sales promotion/marketing campaign. Boni may be subject to fixed maximum payout amounts. Boni remain valid for a period of 30 (thirty) days. More details of each bonus scheme will be published on the website as they are introduced. Bonuses can only be withdrawn only if the bonus conditions have been met and the player has made at least one deposit.
- Funds cannot be transferred from the account of one player to the account of another player.
- A player can at any time log in to his account and view a statement of his account which would show all transactions effected on that account, namely deposits, bonuses, winnings, bets made, pending bets and withdrawals. Should the player notice any mistakes he should notify Red Rhino immediately so that the mistake can be rectified. The player should report such a mistake within 90 days from when the mistake first appeared on the statement available on the website.
- At any time, a player can decide to withdraw part or all of his winnings from his account by selecting from the various options made available by Red Rhino, under the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. There is a general limit on withdrawals of Euro 10,000 per customer and week (excluded progressive jackpot winnings). Red Rhino will not charge any fees for withdrawals.
- Red Rhino will do its utmost to process any withdrawal requests within 2-4 working days from receipt of such request under the additional provisions as declared in these Terms & Conditions.
- Whenever possible withdrawals are always transferred to the same account used to deposit.
- Costs for chargebacks will be borne by the player. The account balance will be debited up to the possible amount, additionally Red Rhino reserves the right to charge a sum of up Euro 15.00 for any chargeback occurred . Red Rhino reserves the right to take legal actions for the recovery of such costs.
- The player acknowledges that Red Rhino may only entertain withdrawal requests once it is satisfied about the player´s identity. §2 no. 19 remains unaffected.
- The player hereby also acknowledges that it is a legal requirement for Red Rhino to verify the identity of players requesting cumulative withdrawals of over Euro 2,300.
§4 Betting Rules
- A bet can only be placed by a registered player.
- A bet can only be placed over any distance communication device such as a mobile phone or over the Internet.
- A bet can only be placed by a player if he has sufficient funds in his account.
- The bet will be governed by the version of Terms and Conditions and Betting Rules valid at the time of the bet being accepted.
- The casino game descriptions is a service from platincasino.com, with the purpose to explain each game and make it easier for a user to get an overview of each game. If there is a discrepancy between the description and gaming rules accessible within each game, the latter has precedence.
- A bet is deemed to have been accepted as soon as it is received on our servers and processed.
- Should, due to a malfunction of the gaming system, errors in the transmission of data, or a proven malfunction in a particular game as investigated and confirmed by the platform provider, erroneous payout or deductions to the player´s accounts were made, Red Rhino Ltd reserves the right to retrospectively adjust the payout or deductions and related player account balances. Player´s right of refund due to a malfunction in a game remain unaffected. In any case of a malfunction with economic impact (i.e. wins or losses) for one or more Players, Red Rhino shall report such incident without undue delay to the MGA. The Player hereby agrees in the transfer of its personal data for the purpose of such incident report.
- Red Rhino retains the right to limit or decline bets on any game without providing any reason.
- Game history of all games played by the players will be available either on the website or from customer support.
- Should Red Rhino decide to close a player´s account, games/bets which have already been made will not be voided; the company will honour all its obligations and pay any applicable winnings unless there is suspicion of fraudulent activity. In such case, further steps may be determined by legal action to be taken by Red Rhino.
- A game which has started, or bet which has been placed, cannot be amended, withdrawn or cancelled by the player. The player understands that funds lost while playing games cannot be refunded.
- When the player plays a game he acknowledges that he has read and understood in full all of the Terms and Conditions and Betting Rules regarding the games offered by Red Rhino as stated on the website.
- Winnings will be paid into the player´s account after the final result is confirmed. However, Red Rhino reserves the right to set aside any winnings should there be investigations into the result of a game resulting from a suspicion of tampering/foul play or further fraudulent activity that may have affected the result of the game. If the irregularity is confirmed then Red Rhino retains the right to void any related bets and resultant winnings if any.
- Should Red Rhino become aware that a player has placed a number of bets from different accounts he has irregularly opened, all bets will be voided. Red Rhino retains the right to take further action as deemed necessary.
- If bets, which exceed any stipulated limits, are erroneously accepted, the excess amount will be disregarded and the bet amount placed will be revised accordingly and the difference paid back to the player.
- Communication errors do occasionally happen. Should there be a break in communication after the player has started the game round, the game outcome would still have been computed on our systems and when the connection has been re-established the balance will correctly reflect any winning or losses. If the game is in a state where it is waiting for the player´s input before the break in communication, the game will resume at that point when communication is re-established. If the break in communication prevents the game instruction from being received on our servers, the game round will not start and the wagered amount will not have been deducted from your account.
- We reserve the right to terminate an event/game and limit/refuse bets on any game at our absolute discretion.
- If for any reason, Red Rhino incorrectly credits your account balance, it is your responsibility to immediately notify Red Rhino of the error, and repay Red Rhino the incorrect balance. Red Rhino reserves the right to retrospectively adjust winnings and player balances.
§5 Responsible Gambling
A player may have the following controls set his own account in order to be able to play re-sponsibly:
- Limit on the time per player session
- Limit on the amount the player may wager in a specified time period
- Limit on losses in a specified time period (using deposit limits)
- Limit on gross loss amount of deposited real money stakes
- A player may also lock his account for a definite or indefinite period of time should he no longer wish to bet.
- Should a player set any limits and subsequently request the removal or decrease any of the restrictions already made, a 7 day cooling off period will be in place before the removal or decrease of the restriction is applied. In case of a stricter limit set by the player the limit will have an immediate effect.
- A Reality Check feature is also in place. This will stop players at intervals of an hour, notify them of gaming activity and give the option to continue or stop playing.
- Please refer to our Responsible Gambling page for more information about our commitment to responsible gaming.
- A player may have the following controls set his own account in order to be able to play re-sponsibly:
- Red Rhino and its logo are registered trademarks of Red Rhino Ltd Any unauthorised use of the brand and/or the logo of Red Rhino could lead to legal prosecution by Red Rhino.
- All of the contents found on the website pages of www.platincasino.com as well as its URLs are owned by Red Rhino. Any unauthorised reproduction or use of this URL or of the contents of the Red Rhino website could lead to legal prosecution.
- Red Rhino is only liable for gross negligence or deliberate actions carried out by its management, employees or vicarious agents.
- Red Rhino is not responsible for any consequences resulting from major incidents such as any strike, terrorist activities, political crisis, and war, saturation of the telecommunication networks or natural catastrophe; which could lead to a total or partial reduction to the access to its services, on Internet or by phone.
- Red Rhino is not to be held responsible for the consequences caused by the breakdown of any device or software, directly managed or outsourced, which could lead to a total or partial reduction to the access of its services, via Internet or by phone.
- In the event of any mistake or negligent act from Red Rhinos part, in relation to these Terms and Conditions, the compensation available to the player would never be any higher than the available funds on the player´s account or the amount of the bets involved in the mistake or negligent act.
- Should one or more term or condition of this agreement be declared void by a recognised Court of Justice, then the remaining Terms and Conditions would retain their validity.
- These Terms and Conditions represent the whole of the agreement between Red Rhino and the player, and replace any previous written or verbal agreement, communicated by Red Rhino.
- Red Rhino will endeavour to make a player´s experience with us an enjoyable one. However, there may be occasions where a player may feel dissatisfied with the quality of our product/s or of our customer service. A player may raise a complaint by addressing an email to our Customer Service at support[at]platincasino.com. Your complaint will be escalated to management and we endeavour to handle it within 48 hours of receipt.
- If, for any reason, your dispute is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may refer the dispute to our appointed Alternative Dispute Resolution ("ADR") service provider, eCOGRA. For further information on the eCOGRA ADR service, please click here.
- You may also complain before the MGA (Malta Gaming Authority); Address: Building SCM 02-03, Level 4, SmartCity Malta, Ricasoli SCM1001, Malta, Telephone Number: +356 2546 9000, Email: support.mga[at]mga.org.mt.
- It is important that only complaints of a serious nature are escalated to the Authority. Com-plaint is considered to be a report which includes any aspect of your gaming experience that may be conducted in a manner which is not safe, fair or transparent.