Terms and Conditions
1. Platincasino is a brand of Red Rhino Ltd, a company established under Maltese laws and residing at 6 Investor House (Suite 3), Triq Il-Fikus, San Gwan SGN SGN 2461, Malta. Any questions regarding the topic “privacy” may be addressed to the Platincasino customer support at support[at]platincasino.com.
2. You hereby acknowledge and accept that it is necessary for Platincasino to collect and otherwise use your personal data in order to allow you access and use of the platincasino.com website and participation in the gambling services (“Services”).
3. Platincasino hereby acknowledges that in collecting your personal details as stated in the previous provision, we are bound by the Data Protection Act, Chapter 440 of the Laws of Malta. Platincasino will protect your personal information and respect your privacy in accordance with best business practices and applicable laws. Furthermore, Platincasino has the obligation to forward information to the relevant Authorities.
4. Platincasino will only use your personal data to allow you to participate in the Services and to carry out operations relevant to your participation in the Services. We may also inform you of changes, new services and promotions we think that you may find interesting. If you do not wish to receive direct marketing data you may opt out of such service by contacting our customer support or adjust your settings.
5. Your personal data may be shared and used by affiliate group companies of Platincasino but will not be disclosed to third parties, unless such disclosure is necessary for processing of your requests in relation to your participation in the Services or it is required by law. In cases where Platincasino’s suppliers or business partners are responsible for parts of the overall function of the software, your personal data may be disclosed to them.
6. Platincasino employees and partners responsible for your service and assistance have access to your personal data for the purpose of performing their duties. You hereby consent to such disclosures. Platincasino is obliged to provide information to regulatory authorities upon request for such information from these authorities.
7. You have the right to access personal data held by Platincasino about you. We will not destroy any personal data held unless required by law, or the information is no longer required to be kept for the purpose of the relationship.
8. In order to provide you with an efficient service, Platincasino share your data with service providers who may be situated in various parts of the world, but only for the purposes specified.
9. In the processing of your account and associated transactions, Platincasino may have recourse to credit rating agencies, fraud detection agencies or anti-money laundering agencies. You hereby consent to such disclosures.
10. In order to make your visit to the site more user-friendly, to keep track of visits to the site and to improve the service, Platincasino collects a small piece of information sent from your browser, called a cookie. You can, if you wish, turn off the collection of cookies (please refer to your browser instructions as to how to do this). You must note, however, that turning off cookies may restrict your use of the sites.
11. Notwithstanding the above, Platincasino may publish details about specific winnings of individual players on the sites and, from time to time on other websites. Such publications will include the username of the relevant player and the amount won, and you hereby agree and approve of such publications on the site
12. Using Facebook Social PluginsyOur website uses social plugins (plugins) provided by the social network facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (Facebook). The plugins are identifiable by a Facebook logo or the notice Facebook Social Plugin. For a full list of all social plugins and their appearance please see https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
When you visit a page of our website that contains a social plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to Facebook servers. Facebook directly transfers the plugin content to your browser which embeds the latter into the website, enabling Facebook to receive information about your having accessed the respective page of our website.
For this purpose, the internet address of the visited site (your IP address included) is transferred to a USA-based Facebook server where the data are stored. This occurs even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not logged into Facebook at the time.
If you are logged into Facebook, your visit can be assigned to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking Like, or entering a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted from your browser directly to Facebook and stored by it. The information can also be published on Facebook, and shown to your Facebook friends.
If you are a Facebook member and do not want Facebook to connect the data concerning your visit to our website with your member data already stored by Facebook, please log off Facebook before entering our website. You can also block Facebook social Plugins by using add-ons for your browser, like the Facebook Blocker.
Are you still playing - or already winning? Register now and win real cash!