Jack Wild no solo le gusta comer galletas, sino que también las usa en su sitio web. Si acepta el uso de cookies y desea seguir disfrutando de todas las funciones, acepte nuestra Política de Privacidad y Cookies. Garantizado bajo en calorías.
Ir a la sección
Términos y condiciones
Version: v2.4, last update: 01/02/2023
- Red Rhino Ltd (Red Rhino) is a company registered on the 19th November 2014 under the laws of Malta. Registration number: C67666; registered address: Forth Business Centre, Level 02, Suite 02, Testaferrata Street, Ta’ Xbiex, Malta. Red Rhino is trading under the name www.platincasino.com (accordingly any reference to Red Rhino or www.platincasino.com shall be construed as constituting a reference to Red Rhino Ltd).
- This agreement establishes the Terms and Conditions for the contractual relationship between Red Rhino and any person registering with Red Rhino, hereinafter referred to as ‘Player’. Each Player is required to accept these Terms and Conditions when registering for an account with Red Rhino and is bound by them throughout the existence of the relationship.
- Red Rhino is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) www.mga.org.mt and holds the following license: MGA/B2C/398/2017 issued on 01st August 2018, authorised to provide Type 1 and Type 2 remote gaming services.
- The Gaming System in use is provided by United Remote Ltd. United Remote Ltd is licensed and regulated by the MGA. License: MGA/B2B/283/2014.
- Players from Germany acknowledge that until licenses are issued under the current Gambling State Treaty, the contract between Player and Red Rhino will be governed by Maltese law and the MGA license. However, special regulation may apply to such Players for the transitory period until the German licenses take force.
- Red Rhino reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions including any of the Rules at any time. Any material modification to the Terms & Conditions will be notified to players before the new Terms and Conditions come into effect and players have to accept the updated version of the Terms and Conditions. Should the Player, due to any possible changes, no longer wish to continue using the services of Red Rhino, he may withdraw all available funds and close his account within one calendar week from when the changes were communicated to the Player.
- In the case of any conflict between the English language version and any interpretation of the Terms and Conditions, Betting Rules, Bonus conditions as well as any other text on the website, and versions in other languages, the version which is most beneficial to the Player shall prevail.
- Additional Bonus Conditions published on the website may apply to any Promotion.
- It is recommended that the Player prints a copy of these Terms and Conditions and the Betting Rules for his records.
§2. Account Rules
- Any Player applying for an account must register personally, be at least 18 years old and of full mental capacity and not under any legal guardianship.
- Red Rhino reserves the right to terminate a business relationship and close a Player’s account based on these Terms and Conditions. Red Rhino also reserves the right to cancel and/or deduct any of your winnings found in the “Available to Bet” balance, (after the deduction of any withdrawal charges), withhold winnings and /or apply debits as required (in relation to damage caused by you) based on these Terms and Conditions. Red Rhino is under no obligation to provide any reasoning for such action.
- Unless required by regulation, Red Rhino is under no obligation to provide a reason or give any advance notice of any action mentioned above.
- None of Red Rhino’s actions or inactions in connection with this Agreement shall in any way limit any of Player’s obligations under the Agreement. Furthermore, no action or inaction amounts to an approval, or an acceptance by Red Rhino.
Red Rhino reserves the right at its own discretion to declare a bet fully void (and/or terminate the business relationship), restrict access to or exclude from Promotions and Bonuses if Red Rhino is of the opinion that any of the following apply:
- the Player is in breach of the terms and conditions, and/or
- The Player holds an affiliate account, Player is suspected of a breach of Law or otherwise poses a reputational or business risk to the company.
- Red Rhino reserves the right to exclude from either registering and/or participating in real money games residents from the following jurisdictions: Afghanistan, Aland Islands, Algeria, American Pacific, American Samoa, American Virgin Islands, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctic, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bouvet Island, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Caledonia, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Chad, Chile, China, Cocos, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Côte d'Ivoire, Cuba, Czech Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Dominica, DVR North Korea, East Timor, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Faroe, Fiji, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern and Antarctic Lands, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Heard and McDonald Islands, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Jersey, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macao, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Micronesia, Mongolia, Montserrat, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk island, Northern Mariana Islands, Oman, Outer Oceania, Pakistan, Palau, Palestinian territories, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Pitcairn, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Republic of Korea, Republic of Moldova, Reunion, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Spain, Sri Lanka, St. Barthelemy, St. Helena, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Martin, St. Pierre and Miquelon, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
The Players of Red Rhino agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions at all times, and also confirm that they are:
- not acting on behalf of any third party;
- not utilising funds originating from any criminal activity or activities;
- not utilising bank accounts, debit cards, credit card/s or e-wallets that are not in their own name;
- not to attempt to gain unauthorised access to Red Rhino systems or, to alter its code or content in any way;
- not going to take part or organise any criminal actions against Red Rhino, its affiliates, and its Players.
- It is the Players sole obligation to evaluate the legality of their own participating in Red Rhino’s gambling offerings. In cases of doubt, the Player should obtain legal advice and refrain from the use of the services until they are convinced of the legality thereof.
- The Player must submit the correct information during the registration process. This includes name, surname, address, telephone number and e-mail. The Player also agrees to update this information in a timely manner should there be any changes to their personal data provided.
Red Rhino retains the right to examine and confirm the identity of its Players account holders and source of funds at any time. When deemed necessary, Red Rhino will request that documentation proving the Player's identity is forwarded to its offices. Examples of documentation requested could be certified copies of photo IDs, passports, bank statements, references, utility bill, photocopy of credit card, transactions to verify the ownership of a certain wallet (which will be refunded), etc. Red Rhino may use third party services to verify the Player’s identity.
- The Player is restricted to opening only one account or having only one active account. In case a Player opens more than one account, and such activity is detected, Red Rhino reserves the right at its own discretion to close any or all of these accounts and to void winnings.
- Red Rhino may, at its own discretion and without having to provide any justification, refuse to open an account or close an existing account.
Currently, all accounts are opened and transacted in the Euro and Canadian Dollar currencies, depending on the country of access:
- Red Rhino is not a financial institution, and no interest is paid on any funds, irrespective of the amount, held in the Player's account. Deposits paid into the Player’s account can only be withdrawn by the Player after staking and/or in the exceptional circumstances laid out in these Terms and Conditions.
- It is the responsibility of the Player to keep track of winnings and report them to the proper authorities if the Player resides in a jurisdiction where those winnings are taxable.
- During the registration process the Player will be able to choose his login ID and password. This password may be changed by the Player at any time.
- The Player must keep his login ID and password secret at all times. In this respect, Red Rhino advises the Player not to write down his login ID and password in a way that can be easily found or used. Red Rhino also advises the Player not to leave his computer unattended when logged in, so that he can avoid anyone using his account without his consent. Red Rhino also advises the Player to construct a password with a minimum length of six characters which contains, as a minimum, upper case and lower-case alphabetical characters and numbers or other characters (e.g. Asdf12/3).
- If a bet/s is placed using the login ID and password of a Player, it will be considered to have been made by that Player and therefore to be accepted and valid. If a third party make use of the login credentials of the Player, the Player is responsible for any damages as a result of such third-party use.
- Red Rhino prohibits Player collusion and use of devices or programs which distort normal game play.
- A Player account cannot be sold or transferred to third parties by the Player.
If an account remains inactive for a period of 12 months or more, Red Rhino has the right to commence charging an administrative fee of Euro 5.00 per month from the date of inactivity. This administrative fee shall continue to be levied until the earlier of:
- thirty (30) months from the commencement date of inactivity;
- the customer closes his account, or;
- the customer recommences activity on his account.
- In case of blocked/closed/excluded accounts or if the Player cannot log into his account for any reason, the Player can contact Red Rhino on email@example.com to recover his funds.
- Players can close their account at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The balance remaining in the account will be withdrawn by the Player. For such purpose, Red Rhino may request the Player to verify his/her identity by providing appropriate documentation.
- If for any reason, Red Rhino incorrectly credits your account balance, it is your responsibility to immediately notify Red Rhino of the error and repay Red Rhino the incorrect balance. Red Rhino reserves the right to retrospectively adjust winnings and Player balances.
§3. Deposits, Transfers and Withdrawal
- Deposits can be made into the account by the payment methods that are available on the Red Rhino website. The name of owner of the payment method (credit card, bank account, e-payment or payments through e-wallets) shall be identical to that of the Player receiving the funds in the account. Deposits originating from payment methods in the name of third parties’ deposits may be rejected and the respective funds may be returned. Where possible, Red Rhino will remit the funds directly into the account where the funds originated from. Any charges levied by the banks/payment gateways will be deducted from the reversed amount.
- The accepted payment methods, including time frames for performing of transactions, can be found on our website.
- It is suggested that you print all transaction data and keep it readily accessible for your own records.
- It is unlawful to deposit money from ill-gotten means to your gaming account.
- Any funds deposited must be utilised for the placing of bets, withdrawal requests on funds not wagered will not be honoured.
- A know your client (KYC) procedure might be carried out on all the Players depositing money. All transactions are checked for possible money laundering activity. Any suspicious activity on an account could lead to the Player being reported to the relevant authorities and freezing of the funds and could also lead to the closure of the account. Furthermore, Red Rhino reserves the right to request further documentation regarding a Player's identity, the origin of wealth and funds utilised to play, if applicable, whenever it deems such measures necessary for the purposes of preventing money laundering, terrorist funding, fraud and/or further criminal activity. Players not complying with such request may be sanctioned, including refusal of deposits, and blocking and/or closure on the account in question.
- Bonuses can from time to time be placed into a Player's account as part of a sales promotion/marketing campaign. Bonuses may be subject to fixed maximum payout amounts. Unless specified otherwise in the relevant bonus conditions, bonuses remain valid for a period of 30 (thirty) days. More details of each bonus scheme will be published on the website as they are introduced.
- Funds cannot be transferred from the account of one Player to the account of another Player.
- A Player can at any time log in to his account and view a statement of his account which would show all transactions effected on that account, namely deposits, bonuses, winnings, bets made, pending bets and withdrawals. Should the Player notice any mistakes he should notify Red Rhino immediately so that the mistake can be rectified. The Player must report such a mistake within 90 days from when the mistake first appeared on the statement available on the website.
- At any time, a Player can decide to withdraw part or all of his winnings from his account by selecting from the various options made available by Red Rhino, under the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. There is a general limit on withdrawals of Euro 10,000 per customer and week (excluded progressive jackpot winnings). Red Rhino will not charge any fees for withdrawals.
- Red Rhino will do its utmost to process any withdrawal requests within 2-4 working days from receipt of such request under the additional provisions as declared in these Terms & Conditions.
- Costs for chargebacks will be borne by the Player. The account balance will be debited up to the possible amount, additionally Red Rhino reserves the right to charge a sum of up Euro 15.00 for any chargeback occurred. Red Rhino reserves the right to take legal actions for the recovery of such costs.
- The Player acknowledges that Red Rhino may only entertain withdrawal requests once it is satisfied about the Player's identity. §2 no. 22 remains unaffected.
- Players must be fully identified once a Player makes deposits and/or withdrawals of over €2,000 within a 180-day rolling period. Players using Virtual Financial Assets (“VFA’s” or “Cryptocurrencies”) will have to undergo a verification procedure upon their first withdrawal.
- No deposits are accepted before the player’s control over the wallet ownership is verified.
- No withdrawal may take place before the player’s control over the wallet ownership is verified.
- The Player must complete the verification process within thirty (30) days of the deposit. Failure to do so will result in the player’s account being blocked along with any associated funds.
- Upon the verification of the Player's identity has been requested, the Player will not be allowed to withdraw funds originating from the VFA deposits from the player account, until the verification procedure has been successfully concluded.
- In the event of any transactions wherein the player’s control over the wallet cannot be verified, the amount shall be frozen.
§4. Betting Rules
- A bet can only be placed by a registered Player.
- A bet can only be placed over any distance communication device such as a mobile phone or over the Internet.
- A bet can only be placed by a Player if he has sufficient funds in his account.
- The bet will be governed by the version of Terms and Conditions and Betting Rules valid at the time of the bet being accepted.
- The casino game descriptions is a service from platincasino.com, with the purpose to explain each game and make it easier for a user to get an overview of each game. If there is a discrepancy between the description and gaming rules accessible within each game, the latter takes precedence.
- A bet is deemed to have been accepted as soon as it is received on our servers and processed.
- Should, due to a malfunction of the gaming system, errors in the transmission of data, or a proven malfunction in a particular game as investigated and confirmed by the platform provider, erroneous payout or deductions to the Player's accounts were made, Red Rhino Ltd reserves the right to retrospectively adjust the payout or deductions and related Player account balances. Player's right of refund due to a malfunction in a game remain unaffected. In any case of a malfunction with economic impact (i.e. wins or losses) for one or more Players, Red Rhino shall report such incident without undue delay to the MGA. The Player hereby agrees in the transfer of its personal data for the purpose of such incident report.
- Red Rhino retains the right to limit or decline bets on any game without providing any reason.
- Game history of all games played by the Players will be available either via the Player account on the website or from customer support.
- Should Red Rhino decide to close a Player's account, games/bets which have already been made will not be voided; the company will honour all its obligations and pay any applicable winnings unless there is suspicion of fraudulent activity. Player accounts or individual bets may be frozen pending any internal or official investigation. In such case, further steps may be determined by legal action to be taken by Red Rhino.
- A game which has started, or bet which has been placed, cannot be amended, withdrawn, or cancelled by the Player. The Player understands that funds lost while playing games cannot be refunded.
- When the Player plays a game, he acknowledges that he has read and understood in full all of the Terms and Conditions and Betting Rules regarding the games offered by Red Rhino as stated on the website.
- Winnings will be paid into the Player’s account after the final result is confirmed. However, Red Rhino reserves the right to set aside any winnings should there be investigations into the result of a game resulting from a suspicion of tampering/foul play or further fraudulent activity that may have affected the result of the game. If the irregularity is confirmed, then Red Rhino retains the right to void any related bets and resultant winnings if any.
- If bets, which exceed any stipulated limits, are erroneously accepted, the excess amount will be disregarded and the bet amount placed will be revised accordingly and the difference paid back to the Player.
- Communication errors do occasionally happen. Should there be a break in communication after the Player has started the game round, the game outcome would still have been computed on our systems and when the connection has been re-established the balance will correctly reflect any winning or losses. If the game is in a state where it is waiting for the Player’s input before the break in communication, the game will resume at that point when communication is re-established. If the break in communication prevents the game instruction from being received on our servers, the game round will not start, and the wagered amount will not have been deducted from your account.
- We reserve the right to terminate an event/game and limit/refuse bets on any game at our absolute discretion.
§4a. Sports Betting Rules
- The results announced after the end of the betting event are decisive.
- For football games, the result after the regular playing time without extra time, without penalty shootout, without golden goal are decisive (except special bets offered, which are marked accordingly).
- Goal scorer bets are valid, independent from a player being on the field. In case a player is not on the field at all, the bet is considered as lost.
- For ice hockey games, the result after the regular playing time without extra time or overtime and without penalty shots is decisive (except special bets offered, which are marked accordingly).
- For basketball games, usually the result considering a possible overtime is decisive. Deviating from this, for particularly marked events, a result may be rated as tie after the end of the regular playing time. In this case, this is pointed out prior to the beginning of the event, and a third (X) odd is offered.
- For baseball games, the result considering possible “extra innings” is decisive.
- In each case, such person or team who is declared winner by the jury (competent official sports association) if possible on the day of the betting event until midnight (local time at the venue) is considered as the winner of a betting event. This also applies for long-term bets. Modifications of the result/ranking made for whatever reason after this do not affect the payout of winnings.
- If due to the “point spreads” there is no winner (f. ex. if a team wins with a score of -5 i.e. has a margin of 5), the bet is rated at odds of 1.00.
- If the betting event takes place in accordance with the present conditions, and if a participant or a team does not attend this event, the betting contract remains valid (“play or pay”); that means that a bet made on a non-participant, or a non-participating team is considered as lost for the customer.
In the cases listed below, the bet is invalid and/or the betting contract is considered as subsequently annulled by common consent, with the result that the stake is to be refunded to the customer:
- The bet is made only after the actual start of one or several betting events.
- If the event does not take place as indicated in the schedule. This also applies for events which have been erroneously listed wrong in the betting schedule (mix-up of venue), but not in case of a possible waiver of the home field right, in case that the field of the home team is closed, or if the event is held at a neutral venue.
- If the event is not held in compliance with the betting regulations.
- If a betting event is called off or does not take place, and has not restarted until the end of the next but one calendar day.
- If a betting event is ended without official scoring and has not restarted until the end of the next but one calendar day. Excluded are football and ice hockey games which are discontinued after the regular playing time.
- If a tennis match is called off due to the injury or indisposition of a participant, the bets are considered as cancelled and are rated at odds of 1.00. Bets on interrupted tennis matches (caused by the weather) remain valid, provided that the match is played in the course of the tournament. If a tennis match is decided by abandonment or disqualification, this event is rated at odds of 1.00.
- Bets on baseball games are considered as cancelled and are rated at odds of 1.00 if the game does not take place on the day when it was originally scheduled and is not held within twelve (12) hours after the original start time.
- If an event is broken off and still officially scored, the bet will be valid (except tennis, see above).
If the event is broken off before the end of the officially scheduled playing time, the following events are considered as officially rated:
- Basketball (playing time 4 x 12 minutes, NBA): after expiry of a minimum of 43 minutes of the play.
- Basketball (playing time 4 x 10 minutes, College Basketball, Euroleague, European leagues): after expiry of a minimum of 35 minutes of the play.
- American Football und College Football: after expiry of a minimum of 55 minutes of the play.
- Baseball: after a minimum of 5 played innings, and/or after a minimum of 4 1/2 played innings if the home team is in the lead.
- Bets on Baseball “total runs” and baseball handicap are rated as official if a minimum of 9 innings have been played or 8 1/2 innings if the home team is in the lead. Otherwise such bets are considered as cancelled. The result after the last full inning is always decisive, except if the home team ties the score or takes the lead in the second half of an inning. In this case, the result directly at the time of break-off is decisive.
- The following shall apply for multiple bets and single bets: If one or several betting events are cancelled, broken off or do not take place for any other reason, this/these event(s) is/are rated at odds of 1.00. If all events are cancelled, broken off (without rating), or do not take place for any other reason, the betting contract is annulled with retrospective effect and the stake is refunded. This shall also apply for events which have erroneously been listed wrong in the betting schedule (mix-up of venue), but not in case of a possible waver of the home field right, in case that the field of the home team is closed, or if the event is held at a neutral venue.
- For “head-to-head” bets, both starters must participate in the event. If one or both starters do not participate in the event, the bet is considered as cancelled. For “head-to-head” bets in the Formula 1 Grand Prix, the driver who has achieved the better ranking after the end of the race is considered as the winner of the betting event. In case of early dropout of both drivers, the driver who has completed more rounds is considered as the winner of the betting event. In case of early dropout of both drivers in the same round, the driver who had the better ranking after the last driven full round is considered as the winner of the betting event.
- As a basic principle, the ad-hoc decisions of the referee and/or the jury at the time of the event taking place and/or its termination shall always apply. All subsequent “armchair” decisions or decisions based on other statutes and procedures do not affect the rating of the betting event. If more than one winner should be determined for a betting event (dead heat), the respective hit rates will be divided accordingly by the number of winners of the betting event.
§4b. Supplementary betting regulations for live bets
The following provisions apply in addition to the Betting Rules for the offered live bets.
- By placing a live betting ticket, the player bets on the outcome of a running event. The odds of the various markets are adapted and updated continuously throughout the duration of the event appropriately to the current run of the game.
A bet describes the placement of a tip on one or multiple events, whose result is not determined at the time of placing the tip. Any claims of players not knowing the outcome of an already determined result cannot be considered.
Upon placing the bet, the player declares that he has no knowledge of the outcome of the event which he has bet upon.
- If a game display and/or the time are shown in a live bet, these only serve for orientation purposes with regard to the approximate progress of the game. For technical reasons, this display is not always consistent with the exact, official start or playing time. The actual score at the time when the bet is made is always decisive.
- By placing a live betting ticket, the player bets on the outcome of a running event. The odds of the various markets are adapted and updated continuously throughout the duration of the event appropriately to the current run of the game. A bet describes the placement of a tip on one or multiple events, whose result is not determined at the time of placing the tip. Any claims of punters not knowing the outcome of an already determined result cannot be considered. Upon placing the bet, the customer declares that he has no knowledge of the outcome of the event which he has bet upon.
- If a live bet becomes invalid according to these betting regulations for live bets, it will be rated at odds of 1.00 and will be refunded.
- Each live bet received after occurrence of its result is invalid. For this purpose, the actual time of the event is decisive, regardless of any displays or betting slip receipts.
- If necessary, Red Rhino will offer repurchase of a live bet made. The repurchase value is variable. Red Rhino is not obligated to repurchase a live bet.
- Accepted bets: Valid bets which have been placed and accepted in due time – apart from the cases specified in these Conditions for live bets – cannot be cancelled or modified. Prior to making a bet, the player shall assure himself/herself on the correctness of his/her bet (odds, stake, etc.). As a consequence, the player is solely responsible for making sure that all details of his/her bet are correct.
- Mistakes: No liability is assumed for input data errors, transmission errors and/or evaluation errors. Red Rhino particularly reserves the right to correct apparent mistakes in the odds entered, results and/or the evaluation of betting events (such as mixing-up of odds, teams, events) also afterwards and to declare the bets affected void. Only the amount stored in the system shall be considered as the betting stake.
- Concluded bets: All live bets that have been actually concluded and correctly rated (i.e., the result is already determined) are valid and will be rated, irrespective of a possible subsequent break off of the event/tournament at any time (Please also refer to the section “Mistakes”).
Closing date of betting procedure: Red Rhino invariably determines the deadline for any bet. Moreover, Red Rhino reserves the right to interrupt and/or remove betting markets as it sees fit and retroactively void bets on special occasions. A voiding procedure can be applied for the following reasons:
- If the placed betting slip contains one or several events which at the time of placing the bet include wrong scoring information (i.e. wrong score, wrong time)
- Not further specified match related events of particular importance which cause doubts of the legitimacy of the placed bets
- If the feed provider and/or Red Rhino suspect manipulations of event(s), e.g. match fixing
- Similar, not further defined circumstances
- Results: Live bets are rated according to the results which are established directly after conclusion of the bet. Subsequent modifications (such as events decided by a jury after the game) do not affect the rating of the offered live bet. All results are taken from the official statistics of the relevant leagues and are additionally based on TV recordings of live plays. If the findings of Red Rhino from the TV recordings should deviate from the official statistics, live bets will be rated according to Red Rhino’s own statistics based on the actual course of the play. Unless stated otherwise, all bets on “non-participants” are invalid in case of live bets. If a win bet, a total score bet or a handicap bet ends in a tie, and if no odds were offered for these options, all associated bets are invalid.
- Rules: Live bets are subject to special rules in case of break-off of the game (see section 13 below) with regard to the rating of their application. Exceptions are those bets that are decided prior to the actual interruption, which are validated.
- Game interruption / Game break-off: If a game for which a live bet is offered is interrupted but is resumed up to and including midnight of the next day (local time) at the original venue, all undecided bets for this game will remain valid. If, however, the game is broken off, or an interrupted game is not resumed until the above-mentioned deadline, all undecided live bets are invalidated.
- By placing a live betting ticket, the player bets on the outcome of a running event. The odds of the various markets are adapted and updated continuously throughout the duration of the event appropriately to the current run of the game.
§4c. Special rules
In addition to and – if necessary – deviating from the general conditions for live bets above, individual sports/betting markets are subject to special rules which are quoted below.
- Special rules for football – Unless stated otherwise, the betting markets refer to the regular playing time. Live bets on the outcome of part of the game are valid if this part is regularly ended. Only the result of the concerned part of the game shall count.
- Special rules for tennis – Abandonment and/or disqualification of a player: All live bets which have already been concluded at the time of the abandonment/disqualification will be valid. Any bets which have not been concluded yet will be invalidated. Live bets may be offered f. ex. on game, set, match. The live bet on the relevant event must be regularly completed for the live bet to be valid. If a tennis match is interrupted or postponed, any live bets not concluded yet will remain valid within the framework of the tournament until the match has been played or regularly ended.
- Special rules for handball – Unless stated otherwise, the betting markets refer to the regular playing time. Live bets on the outcome of part of the game are valid if this part is regularly ended. Only the result of the concerned part of the game shall count.
- Special rules for volleyball – Unless stated otherwise, the betting markets refer to the regularly required number of sets. Live bets on winning a set: This type of bet refers to the winner of a particular set. The set must have been regularly ended for the bets to remain valid.
- Special rules for basketball – All betting markets include a possible overtime. Live bets on the outcome of part of the game are valid if this part is regularly ended. Only the result of the concerned part of the game shall count.
- Special rules for ice hockey – Unless stated otherwise, the betting markets refer to the regular playing time. Live bets on the outcome of part of the game are valid if this part is regularly ended. Only the result of the concerned part of the game shall count.
§5. Responsible Gambling
A Player may have the following controls set his own account in order to be able to play responsibly:
- Limit on the time per Player session
- Limit on the amount the Player may wager in a specified time period
- Limit on losses in a specified time period (using deposit limits)
- Limit on gross loss amount of deposited real money stakes
- A Player may also lock his account for a definite or indefinite period of time should he no longer wish to bet.
- Should a Player set any limits and subsequently request the removal or decrease any of the restrictions already made, a 7-day cooling off period will be in place before the removal or decrease of the restriction is applied. In case of a stricter limit set by the Player the limit will have an immediate effect.
- A Reality Check feature is also in place. This will stop Players at intervals of an hour, notify them of gaming activity and give the option to continue or stop playing.
- Please refer to our Responsible Gambling page for more information about our commitment to responsible gaming.
- Red Rhino is currently not attached to any centralized or inter-operator self-exclusion system. Any self-exclusion in such a third-party system has no effect on Red Rhino and will not be known to Red Rhino. It is the Player’s responsibility to use the self-exclusion mechanisms provided by Red Rhino.
- A Player may have the following controls set his own account in order to be able to play responsibly:
- Red Rhino and its logo are registered trademarks of Red Rhino Ltd Any unauthorised use of the brand and/or the logo of Red Rhino could lead to legal prosecution by Red Rhino.
- All of the contents found on the website pages of www.platincasino.com as well as its URLs are owned by Red Rhino or the respective right’s owners. Any unauthorised reproduction or use of this URL or of the contents of the Red Rhino website could lead to legal prosecution.
- Red Rhino is only liable for gross negligence or deliberate actions carried out by its management, employees, or vicarious agents.
- Red Rhino is not responsible for any consequences resulting from major incidents such as any strike, terrorist activities, political crisis, and war, saturation of the telecommunication networks or natural catastrophe, which could lead to a total or partial reduction to the access to its services, on Internet or by phone.
- Red Rhino is not to be held responsible for the consequences caused by the breakdown of any device or software, directly managed, or outsourced, which could lead to a total or partial reduction to the access of its services, via Internet or by phone.
- In the event of any mistake or negligent act from Red Rhinos part, in relation to these Terms and Conditions, the compensation available to the Player would never be any higher than the available funds on the Player's account or the amount of the bets involved in the mistake or negligent act.
- Should one or more term or condition of this agreement be declared void by a recognised Court of Justice, then the remaining Terms and Conditions would retain their validity.
- These Terms and Conditions represent the whole of the agreement between Red Rhino and the Player, and replace any previous written or verbal agreement, communicated by Red Rhino.
- Red Rhino will endeavour to make a Player's experience with us an enjoyable one. However, there may be occasions where a Player may feel dissatisfied with the quality of our product/s or of our customer service. A Player may raise a complaint by addressing an email to our Customer Service at email@example.com. Your complaint will be escalated to management, while we endeavour to handle it within 48 hours of receipt, we reserve the right to take up to 10 days to handle the complaint. For complex complaints which require escalation or investigation this period can be extended by a further 10 days.
- If, for any reason, your dispute is not resolved to your satisfaction, the European Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform is available to you via the following link ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Our appointed Alternative Dispute Resolution ("ADR") service provider is eCOGRA. For further information on the eCOGRA ADR service, please use the following link https://ecogra.org/.
- You may also complain before the MGA (Malta Gaming Authority); Address: Building SCM 02-03, Level 4, Smart City Malta, Ricasoli SCM1001, Malta, Telephone Number: +356 2546 9000, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is important that only complaints of a serious nature are escalated to the Authority. Complaint is considered to be a report which includes any aspect of your gaming experience that may be conducted in a manner which is not safe, fair, or transparent.
The law of the Republic of Malta shall apply. The jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Malta shall apply. As a consumer with residence within the EU, you also obtain protection from your domestic mandatory legal provisions.